Jaguar Cheat Special
* Regain Weapons (must have at least two men left):
Split off another troop with no grenades or bazookas.
(new troop will have dead troop's weapons)
* Display Map (during gameplay):
# or 0 or *
* Unlimited Ammo (at Control Options):
1+3+5+7+8+9, firebutton. (tone confirms)
Sector 1 = 1008 Sector 4 = 9226
Sector 2 = 1328 Sector 5 = 3444
Sector 3 = 9325 Unknown = 6009 (found on planet Codex)
(Bonus power-up planet = lower right)
(Cartridge & CD):
Cheats (at Mission Select Screen, unless otherwise noted):
* Unlimited Weapons/Energy/Shields : D+3+4+6+7 (tone confirms)
* Extra Lives (limit = 9) : 3+6+9+# " "
* Level Skip : 2+4+6+7+8+9 " "
* Toggle Day/Night (during gameplay): U+A+B+C+7
Cheats (at Options Screen, unless otherwise noted):
* All Weapons & Levels: 3,7,6,6,8,2,4,2 (border flash confirms)
* Unlimited Ammo : 2,7,2,8,3,7 ("CRATES" on phone pad)
* Extra fast rotation : A+C while turning (during gameplay)
* Repair : Hit yourself with a Cruise Missile
(only during the low energy warning!)
* Mission Pass/Fail : 2,8,8,8,6,6,7,7,3,7,7
(then during gameplay press: * = Fail, # = Pass)
Easter Eggs (at Options Screen, unless otherwise noted):
* Insane Difficulty : 6,8,2,4 ("OUCH" on phone pad)
* Display Mission Stats: 8 (during gameplay)
* Single-Frame Advance : Pause, 1/3 (during gameplay)
* Swivel Mech View : At mech configuration screen, select add
or remove weapon then press 1 or 2 to swivel mech.
* Scroll Title Screen : At "Iron Soldier" logo, use joypad to
manually scroll screen up or down
* Infinite Lives and Bombs (at first boss):
1+4+7+3+6+9+Option ("Extra ship" sound confirms)
* Activation (at main menu) = 1+4+7+A ("Excellent")
* Commands (during gameplay):
* Skip to Next Level = Option ("Outta Here")
* Enable Warp Bonus Round = 6 ("Warp Enabled")
* Enable Rotary Controller (at Game Option menu):
Press Pause on both controllers ("Excellent")
* Web Rotation (during Web Select screen):
* U/D = Web level
* L/R = Rotate toggle
* Invisible Web:
Start any Tempest Plus game. Hold down Option (cheats must be
active) until you get to the rainbow levels. The web will be
invisible during the rainbow levels only.
* Pause Bug:
At the end of the Bacon/Jupiter River bonus round, press Pause
just as it switches back to the main game (after approximately
two & a half pulses of the "Excellent!" graphic).
* Secret Sheep:
At the first "Jupiter" warp level, press pause, select music
volume, and wait. Late in the track, you'll hear Flossie and
the other sheep engaged in conversation.